We are compliant with the EU Regulation on the Handling of Sensitive Personal Data (GDPR) and guarantee "privacy by design" and "privacy by default". To this end, we provide information here on what personal data is collected and how it is processed.
The following personal data is collected:
- First name, last name
- Address: Street, house number, postcode, city and, if applicable, country
- Telephone number (only for trainings)
- E-mail address
- Order history: Products and services purchased via fokus-empathie.ch. WooCommerce is used for this purpose.
- Google-adds stores data for conversion tracking
As a rule, you provide this data yourself when registering (via fokus-empathie.ch) for a course, or the data is collected by e-mail or by telephone. In doing so, you agree to the use of the data as described below.
Register of processing activities of sensitive personal data:
The data is used for
- the mailing of products
- Sending information about booked courses by e-mail
- Calls, SMS or the like in the event of last-minute changes to course times
- Newsletter (with the built-in option that you can unsubscribe at any time). For this purpose, the data is passed on to MailChimp.
The directly personal data will expressly NOT be passed on or sold in any other form, outside of the newsletter NOT used for advertising purposes or up- or cross-selling.
The data will be stored for at least 10 years for documentary reasons. If you would like to view or delete your data, please contact us. Contact.