Time for me, my inner balance, health and new perspectives
Pausing and reflecting, making one's own thoughts visible and looking at them from different angles can lead to surprising, new insights.
This can contribute to more focus and clarity, serenity but also to mental and physical health.
Why these guided self-reflection sessions:
- Taking time, especially in pressure situations
- Use of pictorial representations as a "channel change" to make otherwise unconscious things visible and thus recognise them.
- Clarity about oneself and the way ahead
- A short, easy to participate, effective tool
How do these guided self-reflections work?
Everyone is invited and welcome to these sessions. We meet virtually via Zoom for the duration of one hour.
- After arrival and topic centring ...
- ... we lead you through a self-reflection on a specific topic (see topics per session in the table below). You listen to us via Zoom and make your own reflections and thoughts visible in a webpage provided. Whatever you do for yourself is only visible for youThe data remains in your browser cache and is available for deleted as soon as you close the browser.
- We then conclude in plenary with a sharing of what wants to be shared.
To bring along:
Openness and willingness to discover new things, as well as patience and ease with oneself. No further prerequisites or previous knowledge necessary.
If you are coming to these sessions for the first time, watch the "User Guide Video" below to familiarise yourself with the pictorial representation used.
The video below shows you more about what these sessions are helpful for, how they work and how you move through the 'landscapes' during the guided self-reflection.
Take time for yourself - sign up now.
always on the 13th of every month 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Every month on a theme.
Computer screen is necessary for visualisation, mobile phone/tablet is no good.
|Topic||Date||Price||free places||Log in|
|Guided self-reflection "Asking" 13.12.23|
13. 12. 23, 17:30-18:30
|Guided self-reflection "Values and needs" 13.11.23|
13. 11. 23, 17:30-18:30
|Guided self-reflection "No" 13.10.23|
13. 10. 23, 17:30-18:30
Details of these sessions
The session will take place virtually via Zoom. The corresponding Zoom link will be announced during registration.
You can familiarise yourself with the pictorial representation used in advance by watching the "User Manual Video" above.
Please register via the table above. The registration is considered definitive.
Participants are fully responsible for their own physical and mental health before, during and after the seminar.
Likewise, we do not accept any liability for objects or other types of claims.